The NeuralScan qEEG+/eLORETA ANS system is a medical device for the objective assessment of neurocognitive function. It acts as a valuable psychological screener and patient assessment tool.
Clients who would beneﬁt most from this testing include those seeking assessments for:
Early Memory Loss
Stress & Anxiety
Mental Health patients
Early onset of Dementia or Alzheimer’s
TBI - Tramatic Brain Injuries
NeuralScan provides an objective and expansive functional measurement of the brain and cognition by using multiple electrophysiological technologies combined into one portable, non-invasive testing device.
These technologies include:
- Quantitative Electroencephalography (qEEG)
- eLORETA: Exact low resolution brain electromagnetic tomography (zero localization error)
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Event‐Related Potential (ERP)
- Neurocognitive Patient Screener (NPS)